In today’s latest entertainment shot video creation news, News will be discussing How To Create Facebook Reels.
According to Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Reels is already Meta fastest-growing content format by far, and they’re making it available to everyone on Facebook globally.
Mark said we want Reels to be the best place for creators to connect with their community and make a living, so we’re launching new monetization tools too.
What are Facebook Reels?
Facebook Reels are a new way to create short, entertaining videos, get discovered by new audiences and be part of cultural moments on Facebook. Effects and music can be added to your reel or use your own original audio, allowing you to bring your ideas to life and share them with your audience. Reels you create will appear in places like Facebook Feed, the Reels section on Facebook, or your Reels profile.
How to create Reels:
Reels can be recorded in a series of clips (one at a time) or all at once using video uploads from your phone’s photo gallery or by uploading new video during the creation process. To create a Facebook Reel, follow these steps:
1. Tap Create from the Reels section on Feed, or tap the camera icon in the top right corner when viewing a reel.
2. Add video to your reel: Tap the record button to add a new video, Tap the photo icon in the lower-left corner to add video clips to your reel.
3. Add audio, text, effects, captions or a timer to your reel by tapping the icons on the right side of your screen. Learn more about creating tools for reels here. Tap Next when you’re
4. Write a description for your reel.
5. Choose an audience for your reel. Note: Reels are public by default and reels from business or creator pages can only post publicly.
6. Tap Share Reel to publish your reel.